Today I had to say goodbye to one of the dogs i considered my babies, Kimber. The decision wasnt easy, but I did it for you. You’re in a better place and deserve to be the happiest dog. You made me smile and laugh so much, you licked me half to death and you snorting and shaking your entire butt when you wag your tail are all things I’ll never forget. All your kisses were the best parts of my day. I love you always ♡
RIP beautiful girl ♡
#RIP #love #dog #kimber #puppysmiles #missheralready #americanbulldog #iloveyou #mybaby #toosoon
People with anxiety:
- Know the worry is irrational
- Want to calm down but can’t
- Hate the fact that breathing feels like you are trying to breathe rocks instead of air
- Feel like they are drowning and suffocating. Telling them to just take a breath and calm down doesnt help.
- Want to stop shaking but can’t control their limbs.
- Just plain feel horrible and embarrassed.
i have unlimited texting and i only text 3 people ever i think my phone company looks at my bill and just laughs